THIS JUST IN!

A news and lifestyle perspective — beyond the obvious!

Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Suicide’ Video ‘Accidentally’ Destroyed

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

Jeffrey Epsteinby Zachary Stieber, The Epoch Times

Video footage from outside Jeffrey Epstein’s cell actually “no longer exists,” the government said in a new letter, less than a month after prosecutors initially said the footage wasn’t available, before quickly saying in an update that the footage had been found.

Writing to US District Judge Kenneth Karas, prosecutors Maurene Comey and Jason Swergold said there was a mix-up when they asked the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) to preserve the footage from outside the cell.

Epstein was found unconscious with marks around his neck early July 23, 2019. Epstein’s cellmate at the time was accused murderer Nicholas Tartaglione. The defendant’s lawyer requested video footage from outside Epstein’s cell from July 22 and 23, 2019.

Prosecutors told the defense on December19, 2019, that it confirmed with staff at the center that the footage was preserved. On January 3rd, the center provided the government with a copy of the video it preserved.

More …

© 2020 ZeroHedge.com/ABC Media, LTD

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn

Sponsor

Recently Added

The Author

(C)WaitTilYouHearThis.com Website Admin (www.WebDesignManageSEO.com).
Follow

Get every new post on this blog delivered to your Inbox.

Join other followers: